TRANSMISSION & PROTECTIVE MEASURES WE ADHERE TO!
Let us contribute to the Standard Operating Procedures & Set of Protective Measures to ensure smooth functioning of Trade Fairs!
Mask & Sanitizer Mandatory!
- Use of mask and sanitiser is mandatory while you are at the exhibitioan.
- Sanitize hands when you enter the venue and avoid any handshake or touching of objects.
- Spitting, keeping the mask off, and coughing in open is strictly prohibited.
- Avoid forming or being part of a crowd.
- Maintain a minimum of 6 feet (2 arm’s length) from other people.
- Distancing to be maintained in closed as well as open spaces.
- Reduce the number of people coming into close contact with you.
- Avoid touching surfaces accessed by many.
- Use Namaste as an alternative greeting.
- Deep clean & sanitized location before the event begins.
- Sanitization of booths, touchpoints, etc.
- Minimizing the give and take of product sample/ promotional materials.
- Distribution of disinfectant kits at every booth.
- Spreading the word of regular hand wash/sanitization.
- Hand sanitizer station at the key locations (restrooms, conference rooms, etc.)
The event follows strict guidelines & the organizing staff is vaccinated to contain the spread of infection.
- Spacious location
- Enhanced Sanitization
- Contactless Registration
- Thermal Screening
- Social Distancing
- Masks Mandatory
- Crowd Management