Gartex Texprocess India 2019 is going to be a congregation of around 200 exhibitors who will put forth over 400 brands in an exhibition area of 1,50,000 Sq. Ft. spread across six halls at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi. In its fourth edition, the show is expected to feature a complete supply chain of value added machinery in garment manufacturing solutions.
Significant Reasons Why You Should Visit the Show!
- Strategic alliance of MEX EXHIBITIONS Pvt. Ltd. & MESSE FRANKFURT Trade Fairs India Pvt. Ltd. will create a perfect business platform to network and build contacts with top brands.
- Discover pioneering technologies and innovations in garment manufacturing solutions.
- Easy access to various products and revolutionary technologies under dedicated shows and focus segments.
- Sourcing platform for products ranging from garmenting & textile machinery, fabrics to accessories & allied industries.
- Learn about market trends through interactions on the show floor
- Uncover new product launches before they are released in the market.
- Explore an Incredible Mix of Technologies Such As:
- Garment & Apparel Machinery
- Textile & Textile Processing Machinery
- Knitting Machinery
- Cutting & Laying Machines
- Embroidery Machines
- Laser Machines
- Denim Finishing & Washing Technology
- Digital Textile Printing Technology
- Laundry & Finishing Equipment
- Fabrics, Trims & Accessories
How Denim 4.0 Will Help In Creating a Circular Economy in Denim Industry?
We have been wearing denim jeans for decades; however, many of us would not be aware of the adverse effects on the…View More
How Plastics Bags can be turned into Fabric!
In order to make our Planet habitable for future generations it is imperative that sustainable options are adopted in the economy of…View More
Zara to Introduce Denim Customisation Pop-ups in Stores
Denim is the most loved fabric of all time. Each one of us has at least one pair of denim jeans. Denim…View More
Why there is a need for Zero-Waste in the Fashion Industry!
According to zero-waste fashion designer Daniel Silverstein, there is 10-15% wastage of fabric in the fashion industry. Also, more than 13 million…View More
5 Steps as a Consumer Which Can Contribute in Developing a Circular Economy in Denim
With the rise in technological developments, there can be seen a decrease in the drastic effect of denim manufacturing on the environment.…View More